Bronze framed silhouette roundel sign from South Woodford station - station name sign

This three-piece roundel sign is from the platform of South Woodford station. Originally constructed in the 1856 and known as George Lane, the station was renamed South Woodford (George Lane) in 1937. The station served the commuters of the Edwardian suburb of South Woodford. In 1947, the station transferred from the London and North Eastern Railway to serve the Central line.
Production Date:
ID no:
Transport for London

Bookmark with:

  • What are these?